Friday 5 March 2010

Post Production methods



Having taken the cine cameras to Amsterdam and gone through 2 colour and 1 black and white reel I am now faced with a 10 day wait for the reels to be returned from the developers where they will then be digitised so that I can begin to edit them in imovie and latterly Final Cut Pro.

I have used iMovie briefly on a project I did for my company but Final Cut Pro is a whole new set of skills which I will have to learn as I am doing the job.

I have decided to purchase an already filmed and developed roll of super 8 off ebay and whilst waiting for my own films I will start to experiment on cuts, text overlays and the addition of music and voice.

Can't wait to start this one - just need to know how I can get hold of a copy of Final Cut Pro!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment