Tuesday 9 March 2010

FAIRGROUND ON SUPER 8




My bid was successful on ebay at the end of last week and I received the super 8 film yesterday morning - the description was "a developed Super 8 film that has a carrousel image on it". They weren't wrong - it is a short movie of a fairground somewhere in England (I suspect).

I promptly took it to a friend of a friend who managed to digitise it for me that afternoon - the result of which is here.

Over the next few days I will be experimenting in iMovie and Final Cut Pro which I have just managed to acquire. I need to make contact now with someone within the editing industry to give me a basic understanding of how Final Cut Pro works????

4 days and counting for the return of my Super 8 taken on the trip to Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment