Wednesday 17 February 2010

Band Heaven 17 enlists designers for anniversary tour | News | Design Week

Band Heaven 17 enlists designers for anniversary tour | News | Design Week

I was doing some research into a 15 credit module on my MA course when I came across this piece which was really relevant to my semester 1 project and covered synth-pop and in particular the work of "The Human League" - this article also ties in neatly with my Semester 2 project on visual cut ups and short movies.

Ian Marsh was a very important part of my Semester 1 report and it is ironic that he is now tapping into established designers to help visually represent the lyrics for the anniversary tour of Heaven 17.

Spooky!!!!

I can see an opportunity looming for me to take in the gig in Sheffield and film it at the same time??? - Where will I be on the 2nd March!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment